A Quickr User Guide
Privacy and Security
Boost conversion, enhance retention, and elevate the quality of care
Intelligent Automations Overview
Automations are a powerful tool in enhancing patient engagement by setting up automated messages triggered by specific events or actions within Quickr. By setting up targeted automated messages, you can increase conversion rates, foster greater retention, and provide superior quality of care, ensuring every patient interaction is a positive one.
Here is how to establish automations based on various events and triggers in Quickr:
Automations are initiated by the following triggers:
- The practice sends a message to a patient.
- A patient sends a message to the practice.
- A message from the practice hasn't been responded to.
- A message from a patient remains unanswered.
When an event trigger is activated, two automated actions can be initiated:
- Sending a Secure message
- Dispatching an SMS message
Specify the time delay between the event trigger and the automated action with three different time settings:
Maximum thresholds set at 60 minutes, 24 hours, and 365 days.
Utilizing Automations for Enhanced Engagement
To give you a sense of how automations can be used, here are two examples outlined:
- 1 minute after a patient messages the practice, send them an SMS message that says “Thanks for reaching out to our practice. We received your message. We’ll get back to you shortly.”
- 2 days after a practice message has not been responded to, send a Secure message that says “Just checking in to make sure everything is ok.”
Note* Automations will only be triggered once. So automated actions to messages that have not been responded to will not loop.