A Quickr User Guide
Privacy and Security
Your Hub for Seamless Communication
Discover a place where all your communications come together, beautifully sorted and organized for efficient, stress-free navigation. Let's dive in!
- All Filter: Browse through all of the different message types.
- Patient Filter: All of the direct lines to your patients.
- Internal Filter: All of the internal group and direct chats.
- Start chats or group discussions with other providers using the (
+) icon next to the search bar.
- External Filter: All external contacts.
- Saving their name, fax, and email for future reference.
- Adding a photo to recognize them easily.
- Keeping track of important details with quick notes.
- Adding to-dos to ensure seamless communication.
Manage communications with contacts not yet saved, and personalize their profiles by:
Unread / Read
Keep track of unread messages to stay updated and responsive.
Streamline Your Inbox
- Achieve Inbox Zero With Archiving: Archive messages to maintain a clutter-free inbox.
- Personalized View: Each provider enjoys an independent view of their inbox, tailored to their preferences.
Navigate With Ease
- Filter between all the different provider inboxes depending on who the patient is assigned to.
- Things that don’t change by moving between provider inboxes:
- Your internal messages
- All external messages
Different Communication Types
Keep in touch with your patients with ease and efficiency. Here's how:
- Click the different tabs to send patients Secure messages or direct SMS messages
- See if a patient has read a secure message with read receipts
- Leave an internal note in the communication feed by clicking on the Internal tab. These messages are not seen by the patient.
- Every kind of communication type is listed in the communication feed, Secure, SMS, and Internal
- Start a new chat with a Patient
- If they’re archived, it will just reactivate the chat
- Secure Messages: Click the different tabs to toggle between sending secure and confidential messages or direct SMS to patients.
- Read Receipts: Stay informed by viewing if a patient has read your secure message.
- Internal Notes: Click on the Internal tab to jot down internal notes, keeping your team informed. Don't worry, these are not visible to the patient.
- Comprehensive Communication Feed: View all types of communications—Secure, SMS, or Internal—in one feed.
- Starting a New Chat: Ready to chat with a patient? Start a new chat effortlessly by pressing the (
+) icon next to the search bar. If a conversation with that contacts is archived, it reactivates the chat into the inbox view.
Handling communications with external contacts is easy. Here’s how:
- Managing Unsaved Numbers: Receive messages from unsaved numbers and swiftly save them as patients or external contacts for future correspondence.
- Faxing: Send and receive faxes to external numbers easily. Upload PDFs and pressing send.
- Adding New Contacts: Quickly add any name and number to reach out to any external contact.
- Receive messages from unsaved numbers and then save them as patients or external contacts
- Send and receive faxes to external numbers
- Add any name and number and send off to any outside number
Support a collaborative and open communication environment within your practice:
- Direct Chats: Initiate direct chats with other providers and staff in your practice, facilitating faster decisions and collaboration.
- Group Chats: Engage in customizable group chats within clinics by adding different registered users.
In the fast-paced world of membership based healthcare, scheduling messages can be a game-changer. Here’s how you can streamline your communications by scheduling messages in advance:
- Set a message to be sent at a later date and time
- Schedule any kind of message type by clicking the down arrow next to the send button
- Press send when the date and time is selected and the message is written and the message will be scheduled to send out at the selected time.
- Prepare Your Message: Write your message as you normally would.
- Choose the Timing: Select your preferred date and time for the message to be sent. Click the down arrow next to the send button to access the scheduling options.
- Confirm and Schedule: Once you've chosen the timing, hit 'Send'. Your message will be queued to go out at the specified time.