A Quickr User Guide
Privacy and Security
Optimize your Quickr experience through personalized settings.
- Add a picture for your profile so members and other providers can easily recognize you
- Add or edit your name and username
- Connect your Google account to sync your calendar bi-directionally and enable video appointments (refer to the Calendar and Bookings section for more details).
- Connect your Hint account to sync your patient lists bi-directionally and enable Quick View of a specific patient’s Hint account.
- Register multiple office locations. These will be used for appointment settings.
- The phone and fax sections will automatically display the numbers associated with your Quickr account.
- Specify an email address for your clinic to be used for support communications.
List of Providers
- Add new registered users to Quickr and define their access levels as either provider or staff.
- Re-send account activation invitations when necessary.
- View and filter a comprehensive list of all registered users at your practice by:
- Associated practice location
- Permission level
Calendar and Bookings
Add and edit appointment types, availability, and reminders for patients
Access and search a complete list of appointment types available at your practice including details like
- Appointment name
- Providers that are linked to the appointment
- Create new appointment types with specifications like:
- Name of the appointment
- In person
- A distinctive color for the calendar display
- Linking providers to specific appointments to enable the appointment type in their scheduling options
- See and set the availability for every user on Quickr
- Access provider calendars in various layouts:
- List view showcasing general availability
- Calendar view depicting daily availability and options to mark a provider as "Out of Office".
- Adjust time zones for each provider.
- Define the operational hours within which your members can book appointments. This will also integrate events from any other synced calendars.
- Attach necessary forms or handouts to specific appointment types. Members will see that they have an outstanding form that they need to fill out prior to their visit after they schedule their visit. (See Scheduling for more details.)
Use the Build Your Own Form feature in your settings to create customized forms. Here’s a step-by-step breakdown of how to build your own form:
Step 1: Press (
+ Create a new form)
This is located at the top right of the Patient Forms settings page.
Step 2: Add Name and Description
These should be easily recognizable and descriptive for both you and the respondent.
Step 3: Build With The Building Blocks
Use the following building blocks:
- Simple Text Answer: Allows short text responses.
- Conditional Text Answer: Enables detailed responses with a two-tiered text input.
- Single Choice Answer: Provides a list of options for single-choice selection.
- Multiple Choice Answer: Permits selection of multiple choices from a list.
- Linear Scale Question: Facilitates responses on a graded scale.
- File Upload: Lets respondents upload files or images as part of their response.
- Text Block: Inserts informative text without a response field.
- Signature Box: Incorporates an e-signature box for consent or acknowledgment.
Step 4: Share Your From
Share the form with patients easily via secure message or SMS by copying the link from the forms settings page. A form can also be attached to an appointment.
Step 5: Manage Your Forms
Within the forms settings page, you can:
- View: Check links to the form and associated appointments.
- Edit/Duplicate/Delete: Manage your forms effectively through various options available in the drop-down menu (
Set automated messages based on actions that are taken by you or any registered user at your practice. There are 4 different event triggers available:
- Practice messages a patient.
- A patient messages the practice.
- A practice message has not been responded to.
- A patient message has not been responded to.
There are 2 different automated actions that can set in response to these trigger:
- Send a Secure message
- Send an SMS message
Set the time delay between the trigger and the automated action:
- Broken down to minutes, hours, and days
- Maximum of 60 minutes, 24 hours, and 365 days
To give you a sense of how automations can be used, here are two examples outlined:
- 1 minute after a patient messages the practice, send them an SMS message that says “Thanks for reaching out to our practice. We received your message. We’ll get back to you shortly.”
- 2 days after a practice message has not been responded to, send a Secure message that says “Just checking in to make sure everything is ok.”
Note* Automations will only be triggered once. So automated actions to messages that have not been responded to will not loop.
- Your practice will be assigned a unique phone number.
- Quickr will forward phone calls to whatever number you associate with the practice.
- We help in recommending a third-party phone tree system
- Members can send an SMS message to the same phone number they call
- External numbers can also message the phone number Quickr gives your number and it will be ingested into the inbox as an External contact
Templates and Phrases
- Fill a Note or Message with saved Templates and Phrases that are commonly used
- See and search through a list of all Templates and Phrases across the practice
- Saved text
Creating and Editing Templates
- Edit, Duplicate, or Delete saved phrases by clicking the three dots on the right of the phrase card
- Add or edit a phrase
- This will be what you enter after a period / dot (
.) in the messages or note to quickly recall and enter the specific template.
- Template or Phrase Body
- Write anything in this box that should be recalled and pasted when the dot phrase is selected.
- Add files that will be pulled up and added when that dot phrase is selected.
- Files are able to be attached to Secure Messages and Notes
- Add a text entry indicator - three asterisks in a row
- This allows for quickly jumping between these text entry spaces and replacing the (
***) with entered text.
On this page
- User Settings
- Account details
- My integrations
- Practice Settings
- Practice details
- List of Providers
- Calendar and Bookings
- Step 1: Press (+ Create a new form)
- Step 2: Add Name and Description
- Step 3: Build With The Building Blocks
- Step 4: Share Your From
- Step 5: Manage Your Forms
- Contact Options
- Templates and Phrases
- Template Management
- Creating and Editing Templates